Lorne Local Services
Lorne ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Lorne site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Lorne Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Lorne When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Lorne Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Lorne Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Lorne ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Lorne and a Place to Meet
The lorne.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Lorne
Lorne is a charming town located in Victoria, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about this picturesque location:
1. Lorne is a popular holiday destination, known for its beautiful beaches, cafes, and boutiques.
2. The town was originally called Louttit Bay, but was later named after the Marquis of Lorne, who was Governor-General of Canada at the time.
3. Lorne hosts a number of events throughout the year, including the Lorne Pier to Pub swim race, the Falls Festival, and the Great Ocean Road Running Festival.
4. The famous artist, Sidney Nolan, lived in Lorne for a period of time and painted some of his iconic landscapes there.
5. Lorne is home to a thriving arts community, with galleries and studios showcasing the work of local artists and craftspeople.
6. The town is situated on the Great Ocean Road, one of the most scenic drives in the world, which winds along the stunning coastline of southern Australia.
7. Lorne has a rich fishing history, with the first European settlers in the area relying on fishing for their livelihoods.
8. The town is surrounded by natural wonders, including the Otway Ranges, which are home to some of Australia's most spectacular rainforests and waterfalls.
9. Lorne has been a popular location for film and TV productions over the years, with scenes from the movie "Mad Max: Fury Road" being filmed in the area.
10. Lorne is a perfect destination for nature lovers, beachgoers, foodies, and adventure seekers alike, with a range of activities and attractions to suit all interests and budgets.